Q: Where are you located?
- We are located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, but we offer repairs via UPS and FedEx to anywhere in the USA. Click here for directions to our shop.
Q: How do I submit my camera for repair?
- Submitting your camera for repair is easy! Simply click here and enter the manufacturer name, and model of your camera (the model can usually be found on the front of your camera, or on the bottom near the serial number). Fill in the box that best describes your cameras symptoms and click “next” to get your free estimate. If you would like to proceed with the repair simply follow the on screen instructions and your on your way to a Perfect Image quality repair!
Q: How long is the warranty on my camera repair?
- Perfect Image offers a six month limited warranty. This warranty does not cover any damage do to misuse, impact damage or water damage to the camera by the owner.
Q: How long will my camera repair take?
- Perfect Image strives to provide you the fastest service available. Generally, repairs are completed within 2-3 weeks. However, parts delays can considerably delay a repair. Also, during certain times of the summer and during the Christmas holiday, it can take somewhat longer. (This does not include sensor cleanings, and general clean and checks, which are generally completed within 1 business day from receipt and shipped back immediately.)
Q: What does a camera repair include?
- A camera repair from Perfect Image includes complete repair of the affected area of your camera, a thorough cleaning of your camera (including the imaging sensor on DSLR’s), and a check of all camera functions to insure they meet the highest standards.
Q: How do I get an estimate?
- For most digital cameras you can get an immediate estimate by simply filling out the information on the repair form. If you have a film camera in need of repair you can simply fill out an repair estimate form and we will email you a free estimate within one business day. For pricing on Pro-Clean camera cleaning or Sensor Clean for Digital SLR’s click here. For all other inquiries please fill out the repair estimate form and we will respond in 1 business day.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- You can pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express) or by check. Please note that we require the check to clear in order to send out your repaired equipment. There are no such delays with credit cards.
Q: Do you perform digital camera repairs?
- Yes, we are trained to repair all makes of digital cameras, from Professional level DSLR’s to consumer model point and shoot cameras. We service them all.
Q: What kind of repairs do you perform?
- We can repair almost any brand related to the photographic industry. We repair shutters, film transports, remove fungus from lenses, replace broken lcd’s and much more. Please contact us if you have any questions about specific services
Q: Should I repair or replace my equipment?
- Repair costs can sometimes approach the used replacement value for your equipment. Servicing your equipment, even at equivalent cost, has a major advantage. Instead of equipment with an unknown history, you will have serviced and warrantied equipment.