In order to ensure the safe delivery of your equipment for camera repairs or sensor cleaning, film & media for transfers and other accessories, please follow the steps below when shipping your gear. Thanks to professional shipping companies and the availability of shipping insurance, our customers can ship their gear with very little cause for concern. Please contact us with any questions – we look forward to being of service to you in any way we can.
Include Contact Information & Instructions
Include a piece of paper with your contact information (Name, address, phone number, and email address), a list of the equipment you are sending in and a description of the service you’re looking to receive, or a description of the problems you are having with your equipment inside of the box. If you ordered a sensor cleaning or calibration service on our website, just include the confirmation email you received when you completed your order.
Carefully package your equipment in proper shipping materials so it does not become damaged during transit.
Some tips for shipping your equipment safely include:
- REMOVE any unnecessary items from your equipment and do not include them in your shipment, including:
– Do not ship camera batteries (We have batteries on hand for all types of cameras.)
– Do not ship memory cards
– Do not ship your equipment in its original packaging or in camera bags.
- DO INCLUDE body caps for cameras, lens caps, and back caps for lenses.
- Wrap lenses and cameras individually in a liberal amount of bubble wrap.
- Pack the bubble wrapped equipment in a box with adequate shipping materials (packing peanuts, bubble spacers, or packing paper) with 2 inches of clearance on all sides of each individual piece of equipment.
You can also reference this video demonstrating how to properly pack your equipment:
Send to Our Address
Due to Covid-19 business restrictions, we are having all equipment mailed to our sister company. Please use this mailing address until further notice:
Perfect Image Camera
C/O Fastsigns Lancaster
121 Centerville Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
You can always call us with any questions you might have: (717) 397-3019