Repairs are warranted for a period of 6 months from date of completion. Warranty does no cover impact damage, water damage, sand damage or other abuse. Perfect Image reserves the right to deny a warranty for any of the above reasons.
In Store Return Policy
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Perfect Image Camera within 10 days of purchase date subject to conditions below:
- Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Perfect Image reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new conditions, in their original box, and must include all packaging material, blank warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
- Perfect Image Camera is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Perfect Image Camera is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- The Perfect Image Camera Return Policy only applies to photographic equipment and accessories. It does not include customer framing or print products.
- All sales of used equipment, film, and darkroom supplies are final.