Autofocus Errors or Issues?
Canon Lens Calibration
Do you feel like your Canon camera or lens gear is letting you down by leaving your amazing composition looking lackluster? Just bought an expensive lens, but still not impressed by its focus accuracy?
Instead of spending tons of money on new gear, it’s likely that your Canon lenses and camera just need to be professionally calibrated.
What is Camera Lens Calibration Service?
Camera and lens calibration, or Autofocus Microadjustment (AFMA), is a procedure that allows a technician to adjust for front or back focusing autofocus errors. Even the highest-quality DSLR photo equipment is not manufactured to identical specifications.
Whether you’re looking to calibrate new Canon camera and lens pairings, or bring back the sharpness of your existing equipment, our trained camera technicians will use the latest tools and technology to make sure that your camera and lenses sit in perfect alignment.
Combinations of Calibrations:
- Canon Lens with Canon Camera Body
- Other Brand of Lens with Canon Camera Body
- Canon Lens with Other Brand of Camera Body (ex. Nikon, Sony, Sigma, Pentax, or Olympus camera body – see full list)
We can also calibrate your gear if you have a Canon camera, but a different brand of lens (such as Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Irix, Samyang, Meike, Sony, Nikon, etc).
- Fast turnaround times. We calibrate Canon lenses within 48 hours of receiving your equipment for most orders.
- Dependable. We’ll minimize downtime, so that you can get back to shooting photos!
- Experienced. Check out our reviews.
- USA Nationwide Service Based in the US. Servicing the continental USA (not AK & HI).
You’ll get speedy shipping options (or, if you live in Central Pennsylvania, drop it off at our store).
What Canon Camera Models Can You Calibrate?
All auto-focus lenses can be calibrated if the camera body has AFMA (AutoFocus Microadjustment) capabilities. Specifically, we can calibrate these Canon camera models:
- 1DsMk III (1Ds Mark III)
- 1DMk III (1D Mark III)
- 1DMk IV (1D Mark IV)
- 5DMk II (5D Mark II)
- 5DMk III (5D Mark III)
- 5D MK IV (Mark IV)
- 7DMK II (7D Mark II)
Note: Most entry-level models (such as Canon’s Rebel cameras) do not have the micro-focus adjustment feature as an option, so they cannot be calibrated using this type of service.