Local Camera and Lens Rental - Professional Gear
Whether you’re a wedding and portrait photographer looking to add that perfect lens or camera to a shoot, or an amateur trying out a piece of equipment before a major purchase we’ve got the photography equipment rental for you. By offering a wide variety of camera, lens, and lighting rentals for Canon, Nikon, Sony, we can help you achieve the types of photo and video you’re looking to create!
Select a Category Below to View Our Camera and Lens Rentals
How Local Camera & Lens Rental WorksRead our Rental FAQ
With our online booking system and local pickup and drop off at our Lancaster location, it’s easy and convenient to reserve and pickup your camera and lens rentals. No extra trips to the post office or package delivery store required!
Why Rent From Us
- Local drop off and pickups take the hassle of shipping lenses and cameras
- Easy online availability searching and booking
- Great customer service from a knowledgeable staff
- Flexible rental periods with great rates
- Cleaned and inspected rental equipment between every single rental
Local Convenience - Professional Quality
Our goal is to deliver professional photo gear while providing our renters with the highest quality customer service.Make a lens or camera rental today
At Perfect Image Camera we strive to provide professional and amateur photographers in the Lancaster, PA area with the high-end rental photography and video equipment rentals they need. If you ever see anything you would like us to carry in our camera and lens rental inventory that we currently don’t stock, please let us know.
HOW DO I MAKE A RESERVATION?
Visit PerfectImageCamera.com, or visit us at our Fruitville Pike location, to view our wide range of lenses, cameras, and video equipment. Once you know what you would like to rent:
- Visit PerfectImageCamera.com/rent select the equipment you would like to rent and proceed to booking page.
- All online reservations are charged a $20 deposit at the time of booking. This deposit is deducted from the invoice total. The remaining rental balance will be due when the rental equipment is picked up.
- Once you have completed your reservation you will receive an email confirming your rental reservation.
- If you have any questions about the rental process please call (717) 397-3019.
WHAT ARE THE PRICING & RENTAL TERMS?
Fees for our rental equipment vary based on the value and popularity of the equipment in question and the length of time rented. Please check out our rental pages to find the specific rental price for each piece of equipment. Rental periods range from 1 day all the way up to 1 month.
- Please note that rentals that begin on Friday or Saturday are automatically 3 day rentals.
- All rentals are due back at 12:00 pm on the final day of your rental. (For example, a one day rental picked up on Tuesday would be due back by 12:00 pm on Wednesday.)
- There is a $15 fee per day fee for each lens returned late. (Returns are considered late if returned after 12:00 pm)
- There is a $25 fee per day for each camera returned late.
We don’t like to impose fees, but we just want to insure that all reserved equipment is ready and available for all of our customer’s needs. If an item isn’t returned within the agreed upon rental period, then it may pose an inconvenience for another customer.
HOW ARE STORE PICK UP AND RETURNS HANDLED?
Perfect Image Camera is pleased to offer a convenient location for pick up and return of our rental equipment. Please note the pick-up and drop-off times .
Lancaster – 1953 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 (Google Maps Directions »)
- Rental pick-ups will be available at 12:00 pm.
- Rentals need to returned by 12:00 pm on the day of return.
WHAT DO I NEED WITH ME WHEN I PICK UP A RENTAL?
For first-time renters we require 3 pieces of identification at the time of check out for the person who is picking up the equipment.
- A valid driver’s license
- A major credit card
- A vehicle registration that matches either the name or the address on your driver’s license
For customers who have rented before we require 2 pieces of identification at the time of check out for the person who is picking up the equipment.
- A valid driver’s license
- A major credit card
After your rental is concluded, we do not keep your identification information on file. You will need to bring the required items in for each rental.
DO YOU HAVE A CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY?
We have a seven day cancellation policy for all equipment rentals. You can cancel any reservation seven days before your reserved pick up date without penalty. Any cancellations less than 7 days prior to your pick up date will be charged 25% of the total rental amount.
If you fail to show up for your rental, you will be charged 50% of the total rental amount.
DO YOU OFFER INSURANCE & DAMAGE WAIVERS?
You can elect to purchase a damage waiver with your rental. If you do not elect to have the damage waiver all rental equipment is rented on a you break it, you buy it policy. With the damage waiver attached to your rental your liability for damage to the equipment would be 12% of the cost of a replacement or the full cost of a repair, whichever is less. The damage waiver is $9.99 per item rented. Please note: the damage waiver does not cover equipment theft or fire damage.
International Rental Insurance
If you plan to take your rental equipment outside of the United States during the rental period, you must provide us with proof of insurance listing Perfect Image Camera as the loss payee for the specific equipment you are renting. This proof of insurance must be provided prior to equipment pick up.