|$120show details +||$68.90 (USD)*||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 13, 2023 7:00 pm
Sales End: February 11, 2023 11:00 am
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
Lightroom Classic: Foundations
February 11, 2023
12:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Event Phone: 7173973019
Lightroom Classic: Workshop
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the full digital workflow from beginning to end using Lightroom Classic, an extremely powerful desktop photography application.
First, we’ll set up preferences and catalog settings for maximum performance, then move into Lightroom’s Library, where we’ll import photos, look at various ways of keeping files organized, and see how to share images with others.
In the Develop module, we’ll use all the tools available to help you to create a masterpiece. We’ll adjust exposure and color in a variety of ways, work with ways to sharpen, correct distortions, create merged panoramas and HDRs, and then work with the powerful masking tools to make different types of local adjustments.
Requirements: you must be comfortable using a computer; bring a computer with you, and have Lightroom Classic* installed and ready to open. If you don’t already have Lightroom Classic, download a 7-day free trial at www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic.html — if getting the trial, do it no sooner than the day before so you have time to play with it in the days after class.
Your instructor will provide images so you can all work together during class.
*Please note: this class is for the Lightroom Classic version of the software installed on a desktop (or laptop) computer.
What you will learn:
- How to set up Lightroom preferences and catalog settings
- How to import photos into Lightroom
- How to organize photos once they’re in Lightroom
- How to export photos to share with others
- Dive deep into the develop module
- Adjust exposure and color
- Sharpen, correct distortion, merge panoramas, and create HDR photos
- Review and play with the powerful masking tool
- Test out what we learned with real photos
Skill level – Editing Beginner
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Lightroom Classic installed – YOUR OWN COMPUTER IS REQUIRED FOR THIS CLASS
Date – Saturday, February 11, 2023
Class Length – 4.5 hours 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Masks may be required during classes (regardless of vaccination status). Bring one with you. Your instructor will let you know if they’re required for that class. Tables, chairs, and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use. Updated December 28th, 2022.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.