Intro to Digital Photography: Part 2
November 22, 2022
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to Digital Photography: Part 2 – Class Description
If you’ve taken our Intro to Digital Photography Part 1 class, you’ve already covered the basics of operating your camera (changing your aperture, shutter speed and ISO.) But now you want to dig a little deeper and get the very most out of your DSLR or mirrorless camera. Our second class, in the Intro to Digital Photography series, delves into some of the more advanced features of your camera that will help you take amazing photos in even the most demanding situations!
One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master the advanced features of your camera. No matter what camera you shoot with, our Intro to Digital Photography Part 2 class will give you a deeper understanding of your camera and how to take full creative control over it.
What You Will Learn
- Review aperture, shutter & ISO
- Dive deeper into your camera’s menu
- White balance
- Focus and metering modes
- Lens options and focal lengths
- Going manual
- Raw vs JPG
- Common shooting situations and how to set your camera
- Filters and fun photo techniques
Skill Level – Beginner (Intro to Digital Photography Part 1 is not required but is recommended if you are at a beginner level)
Equipment Needed – DSLR or mirrorless camera and lens
Date – Tuesday, November 22, 2022
Class Length – 2.5 hours 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Masks may be required during classes (regardless of vaccination status). Bring one with you. Your instructor will let you know if they’re required for that class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use. Updated September 4, 2022.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.