Intro to Digital Photography: Part 1
November 21, 2022
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to Digital Photography: Part 1 – Class Description
This introductory photography class is designed to help you familiarize yourself with your DSLR or mirrorless camera. If you wish you knew what to do with all those many buttons, dials and features that your camera offers, then this evening of instruction in a small classroom setting is for you! Our goal in this class is to get you off of AUTO and take full creative control over your camera.
The difference between a pro-level camera and a point & shoot is control. One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master your camera and its many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus. Whether you shoot with a Canon, Nikon, Sony or any other brand of DSLR or mirrorless camera, our Intro to Digital Photography Part 1 class can help you get the most out of your camera!
What you will learn:
- Overview of menu options
- Common buttons and dials on your camera
- Understanding exposure
- The relationships between aperture and depth of field (Aperture Priority mode)
- The relationships between shutter speed and freezing/blurring movement (Shutter Priority mode)
- The function of ISO
- Setting up a shot
- Key accessories & camera maintenance
Skill Level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR or mirrorless camera and lens
Date – Monday, November 21, 2022
Class Length – 2.5 hours 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Masks may be required during classes (regardless of vaccination status). Bring one with you. Your instructor will let you know if they’re required for that class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use. Updated September 4, 2022.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.