Film 101 - Getting Started With Film Photography
April 29, 2023
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Event Phone: 7173973019
Film 101 – Getting Started With Film Photography – Class Description
Ready to unlock the mysteries of film? From cameras to film stocks, we’ll walk you through it all!
Whether you’re new to film or you’re ready to dust off your old film camera and want a refresher on the latest in the film world, we’re here to give you a crash course!
Ready to go analog?
What you get:
- 2 hours of all things film
- Packet with detailed description of film formats, film stocks, gear, tips & tricks, and more!
- ISO, aperture, shutter speed reviewed
- Lighting and exposure, metering, focusing, camera settings, and more
- Loading film
- Digitizing options, prints, and backing up your photos
- FREE! Your choice of 1 roll of 35mm or medium format C-41 film processing, high res scans and prints
- Cheat sheet & film swag
Q+A from a seasoned pro
NOTE: A film camera is suggested, but not required for this class. If you’re interested in getting started with film, but have yet to get a camera, this class will be helpful in determining what film format and camera would be a good fit for you
Skill level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – None
Date – Saturday, April 29, 2023
Class Length – 2 hours 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Masks may be required during classes (regardless of vaccination status). Bring one with you. Your instructor will let you know if they’re required for that class. Tables, chairs, and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use. Updated December 28th, 2022.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.