Event Phone: 7173973019
- Lightroom Develop Module
June 26, 2019
6:15 pm - 8:15 pm
After you’ve taken your picture, what comes next? Out of the camera, most images can use a little processing to make them look their best. This class is designed to get you familiar with how to “develop” your image to its full potential, from simple adjustments to creating a whole different look with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC’s Develop module.
We’ll take a look at the various tools and sliders to see how they can help you to fine-tune your pictures or take them to a whole new level.
What you will learn:
- How & why to process your image.
- What tools are available, what they do, and how to use them.
- How to affect the contrast, the colors, and the look of your image.
- How to merge images into an HDR shot or a panorama
Instructor – Lynn Garwood
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC installed (You do not need to bring your computer to the class)
Class Length & Date – 2 hours (6:15 pm – 8:15 pm) Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
As our classes tend to fill up quickly and to be fair to everyone who would like to attend we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policies. Please read the cancellation policy below before registering for one of our classes.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.