Event Phone: 7173973019
Photoshop 101 | Class Description
There’s no doubt Photoshop is a world class editing software, but getting a handle on the basics the program has to offer can be overwhelming. Let our experienced Photoshop instructors guide you through this 3-hour introductory class which de-mystifies the information you need to get started making you photographs the best they can be!
What You Will Learn
- Finding and opening your photos in Photoshop
- Photo cropping
- Retouching imperfections in photos
- Adjusting color, exposure, highlights, and shadows in your photos
- Removing unwanted parts of a photo
- The basics of working in layers
- Adding text to photos
- Saving and exporting your photos
Who is this course for?
This class is for beginner levels of Photoshop users: i.e. those who are completely new to the application or who are struggling to learn its nuances.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating system. For example; you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from usb sticks and memory cards.
Skill level – Beginner
Class Length – 3 hours 6pm – 9pm
Date – Thursday, December 1, 2016
Perfect Image Downtown (Formerly Coe Camera)
220 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Metered parking is available along North Prince Street in front of the store (Payments for metered parking ends at 6 pm.)
Off-street parking is also available in the nearby Prince Street Parking Garage (111 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603) or the Water Street Parking Garage on the street behind Coe Camera (220 North Water Street Lancaster, PA)
Water Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/watervisitor.asp
Prince Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/princemonthly.asp
On Street Parking Information – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/onstreetparking.asp
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
December 1, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm