Event Phone: 7173973019
Lightroom Classic Part 1: Foundations – Class Description
Mastering the intricacies of post-processing can raise the level of your photography and turn good photos into awe-inspiring imagery. Adobe Lightroom is the industry-standard software for organizing, editing, and presenting your digital photos. It creates a photography workflow experience that is easier, faster and more manageable. The Library is the foundation where you import, organize, tag, rate, and manage your photos. While you might think the Library is just for viewing photos, there’s quite a variety of options to help your workflow.
In this classroom style setting led by one of our experienced Lightroom educators, we’ll cover the basics in a broad overview of the major modules of this program’s expansive offerings.
Please note: this class is for the Lightroom Classic CC version of the software.
What you will learn:
- How to organize your photos to work within the Lightroom catalog
- How to import photos into Lightroom (we’ll look at several choices)
- How to organize photos once they’re in Lightroom:
- Ways to decide which photos to keep and which to delete
- Create and use Keywords and Filters to easily find any photo in seconds
- Create and use Collections and Smart Collections.
- Rate with stars, numbers, or colors
- How to export photos to share with others or to print
- Look at Preference options and Catalog Settings configure Lightroom to your specific needs
We’ll concentrate on the many uses of the Library module but venture into the other modules for a short overview of them. Through this class, you’ll understand what Lightroom is and how it works to make your photographic life easier. You’ll receive an in-depth pdf handout for reference at home.
Students must have a working knowledge of their camera and basic computer operation in order to get the most out of this class.
Skill level – Editing Beginner
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Lightroom installed (You do not need to bring your computer to the class)
Date – Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Class Length – 2.5 hours 6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
You must be 18 years of age of older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are limiting class size to no more than six people per class and two people per 6 foot table. Instructor and students will be required to properly wear a face covering throughout the entire class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
- Lightroom Classic Part 1: Foundations
February 9, 2021
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm