Event Phone: 7173973019
Discover a hidden world and open up new photographic horizons with this hands on Macro workshop!
In the first part of this class we’ll learn about macro photography through a brief informative seminar touching the basics of the subject, equipment types, and composition techniques. In the second part of the class we’ll have several macro stations set up for you to put the learned techniques into practice! We’ll also have some macro lenses and other types of equipment on hand for you to try!
What you will learn:
- Different techniques and equipment to help you practice close-up photography
- What makes a true macro lens
- Best practices on how to take amazing macro shots
Instructor – Lynn Garwood
Equipment Needed – DSLR or mirrorless camera or a point and shoot camera with close-focusing ability
Class Length & Date – 2 hours (6:15 pm – 8:15 pm) Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
As our classes tend to fill up quickly and to be fair to everyone who would like to attend we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policies. Please read the cancellation policy below before registering for one of our classes.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Hands on Macro Photography
October 10, 2018
6:15 pm - 8:15 pm