Event Phone: 7173973019
Lightroom Classic Part 2: Develop Module- Class Description
Mastering the intricacies of post-processing can raise the level of your photography and turn good photos into awe-inspiring imagery. Adobe Lightroom is the industry-standard software for organizing, editing, and presenting your digital photos. It creates a photography workflow experience that is easier, faster and more manageable. The Develop module is where you process your photos to make a good photo great!
In this classroom style setting led by one of our experienced Lightroom educators, we’ll cover the Develop module in depth. This module offers incredible and powerful tools for making your photos look their best!
Please note: this class is for the Lightroom Classic CC version of the software.
What you will learn:
- How to use Presets and to make your own
- How to make adjustments to exposure, contrast, color, sharpness, noise reduction — both globally and to specific areas
- How to apply spot removals, red-eye correction, as well as how to straighten & crop
- How to make batch corrections to multiple photos
- How to make different versions of a single photo
- How to merge bracketed shots into an HDR photo
- How to merge consecutive photos into a panorama
We’ll look at all the different parts and tools that the Develop module has to offer so you can go home and make your photos look great! You’ll receive an in-depth pdf handout for reference at home.
Students must have a working knowledge of their camera and basic computer operation in order to get the most out of this class.
Skill level – Editing Beginner
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Lightroom installed (You do not need to bring your computer to the class)
Date – Thursday, April 8, 2021
Class Length – 2.5 hours 6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are limiting class size to no more than six people per class and two people per 6 foot table. Instructor and students will be required to properly wear a face covering throughout the entire class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Lightroom Classic Part 2: Develop Module
April 8, 2021
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm