Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to DSLR Photography Class Description
This introductory photography class is designed to get you more familiar with your DSLR (or any interchangeable lens) camera. If you feel your camera has a ton of buttons, dials, and features that you’re unfamiliar with, this evening of instruction in a small classroom setting is for you. Our goal in this class is to get you off of the AUTO setting and taking full creative control of your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
The difference between a pro-level camera and a point & shoot is control. One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master your DSLR and its many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus. Whether you shoot with a Nikon, Canon, Sony, or any other brand of DSLR or mirroless camera, our Intro to DSLR Photography class can help you learn to get the most of your shots!
What You Will Learn
- Composition basics
- The functions of ISO
- The relationships between aperture and depth of field (Aperture Priority mode)
- The relationships between shutter speed, freezing/blurring action (Shutter Speed Priority mode)
- The different drive modes in your camera
- Basic camera maintenance
Skill level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR camera and lens
Class Length – 3 hours 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
Date – Monday, October 26, 2020
You must be 18 years of age of older to attend this class
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are limiting class size to no more than six people per class and two people per 6 foot table. Both instructor and students will wear a face covering throughout the entire class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
- Intro to DSLR Photography
October 26, 2020
6:15 pm - 9:15 pm