Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to DSLR Photography II Class Description
If you’ve already taken our Intro to DSLR Class, you’ve already covered the basics of operating your camera (changing your aperture, iso, and shutter speed.) But now you want to dig a little deeper and get the very most out of your DSLR or mirrorless camera! Our second class in the intro to DSLR Photography series delves into some of the more advanced features of your camera that will help you take amazing photos in even the most demanding situations.
In this small classroom setting of no more than 6 students, our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master the advanced features of your DSLR. Whether you shoot with a Nikon, Canon, Sony, or any other brand of DSLR or mirroless camera, our Intro to DSLR II class will give you a deeper understanding of your camera and how to take full creative control over it!
What You Will Learn
- Focusing Modes (Choosing HOW the camera focuses)
- Selecting the appropriate Focus Area Mode (Choosing WHERE the camera focuses)
- How to properly target your focus
- Camera Metering Modes (Giving the camera guidance in choosing a proper exposure)
- Exposure Compensation (How to correct the camera when it makes exposure “mistakes”)
- Appropriate lens choices
- Focal lengths and how they affect your images
Skill level – Beginner (the first Intro to DSLR is not required but is recommended if you are at a beginner level)
Equipment Needed – DSLR camera and lens
Class Length – 3 hours 6pm – 9pm
Date – Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to DSLR Photography
December 6, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm