Event Phone: 7175336955
Intro to DSLR Photography HERSHEY Class Description
PLEASE NOTE: The class on this date described below takes place out our Hershey, PA location. If you are looking for classes for our Lancaster, PA location, please look for classes with the location listed as “Perfect Image Lancaster.”
This introductory photography class is designed to get you more familiar with your DSLR (or any interchangeable lens) camera. If you feel your camera has a ton of buttons, dials, and features that you’re unfamiliar with, this evening of instruction in a small classroom setting is for you. Our goal in this class is to get you off of the AUTO setting and taking full creative control of your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
The difference between a pro-level camera and a point & shoot is control. One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master your DSLR and its many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus. Whether you shoot with a Nikon, Canon, Sony, or any other brand of DSLR or mirroless camera, our Intro to DSLR Photography class can help you learn to get the most of your shots!
What You Will Learn
- Composition basics
- The functions of ISO & white balance
- The relationships between aperture and depth of field (Aperture Priority mode)
- The relationships between shutter speed, freezing/blurring action (Shutter Speed Priority mode)
- The different drive modes in your camera
- Basic camera maintenance
Skill level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR camera and lens
Class Length – 3 hours 6:15 pm – 9:15 pm
Date – Monday, July 2, 2018
Perfect Image Camera Hershey
1099 W Governor Rd
Hummelstown, PA 17036
We’re located at the intersection of W Governor Rd (322) and Sipe Avenue right next to Your Place restaurant directly across from Hershey Medical Center. There is ample parking directly in front of the store.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to DSLR Photography Hershey
July 2, 2018
6:15 pm - 9:15 pm