Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to Flash & Lighting | Class Description
For the moment, forget about your camera and all of your lenses. Why you ask? If you don’t understand light and how it effects your subject, you’ll never get the consistent quality results you and your equipment are capable of.
This introductory course is designed to get you more familiar with the basic concepts of lighting whether it be natural light or using a small strobe. This evening of hands-on instruction in a small classroom setting will help you harness the power of light in your photography and improve the quality of your images.
What You Will Learn
- The different types of light
- A minimalist approach to lighting
- The difference between some basic light modifiers
- How to understand your flash
- How to add an off-camera flash/light source
- Lighting definitions
Skill level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR camera and lens and an external flash unit (Flash units are available for rent for both Canon and Nikon cameras)
Class Length – 3 hours 6pm – 9pm
Date – Wednesday, June 28, 2016
Perfect Image Downtown (Formerly Coe Camera)
220 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Metered parking is available along North Prince Street in front of the store (Payments for metered parking ends at 6 pm.)
Off-street parking is also available in the nearby Prince Street Parking Garage (111 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603) or the Water Street Parking Garage on the street behind Coe Camera (220 North Water Street Lancaster, PA)
Water Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/watervisitor.asp
Prince Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/princemonthly.asp
On Street Parking Information – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/onstreetparking.asp
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to Flash & Lighting
June 29, 2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm