Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to DSLR Photography Class Description
This introductory photography class is designed to get you more familiar with your DSLR (or any interchangeable lens) camera. If you feel your camera has a ton of buttons, dials, and features that you’re unfamiliar with, this evening of instruction in a small classroom setting is for you.
The difference between a pro-level camera and a point & shoot is control. One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master your DSLR and its many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus. Whether you shoot with a Nikon, Canon, Sony, or any other brand of DSLR or mirroless camera, our Intro to DSLR Photography class can help you learn to get the most of your shots!
What You Will Learn
- Composition basics
- Targeting focus
- The aspects of different scene modes
- The functions of ISO & white balance
- The relationships between aperture and depth of field – Aperture Priority mode
- The relationships between shutter speed, freezing/blurring action – Shutter Speed Priority mode
- Exposure compensation
- Flash basics
Skill level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR camera and lens
Class Length – 3 hours 6pm – 9pm
Date – Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Perfect Image Downtown (Formerly Coe Camera)
220 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Metered parking is available along North Prince Street in front of the store (Payments for metered parking ends at 6 pm.)
Off-street parking is also available in the nearby Prince Street Parking Garage (111 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603) or the Water Street Parking Garage on the street behind Coe Camera (220 North Water Street Lancaster, PA)
Water Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/watervisitor.asp
Prince Street Parking Garage – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/princemonthly.asp
On Street Parking Information – http://www.lancasterparkingauthority.com/onstreetparking.asp
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to DSLR Photography
April 20, 2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm