Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to Digital Photography: Part 1 – Class Description
This introductory photography class is designed to help you familiarize yourself with your DSLR or mirrorless camera. If you wish you knew what to do with all those many buttons, dials and features that your camera offers, then this evening of instruction in a small classroom setting is for you! Our goal in this class is to get you off of AUTO and take full creative control over your camera.
The difference between a pro-level camera and a point & shoot is control. One of our working professional Perfect Image instructors will help you master your camera and its many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus. Whether you shoot with a Canon, Nikon, Sony or any other brand of DSLR or mirrorless camera, our Intro to Digital Photography Part 1 class can help you get the most out of your camera!
What you will learn:
- Overview of menu options
- Common buttons and dials on your camera
- Understanding exposure
- The relationships between aperture and depth of field (Aperture Priority mode)
- The relationships between shutter speed and freezing/blurring movement (Shutter Priority mode)
- The function of ISO
- Setting up a shot
- Key accessories & camera maintenance
Skill Level – Beginner
Equipment Needed – DSLR or mirrorless camera and lens
Date – Monday, September 27, 2021
Class Length – 2.5 hours 6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
You must be 18 years of age or older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are limiting class size to no more than six people per class and two people per 6 foot table. Instructor and students will be required to properly wear a face covering throughout the entire class – regardless of vaccination status. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use. Updated September 2021.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to Digital Photography: Part 1
September 27, 2021
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm