Event Phone: 7173973019
Intro to Adobe Photoshop – Class Description
There’s no doubt Photoshop is a world class editing software, but getting a handle on the basics the program has to offer can be overwhelming. This class, led by one of our experienced Photoshop educators, will demystifies the information you need elevate your photos!
What you will learn:
- Finding and opening your photos in Photoshop
- Photo cropping
- Retouching imperfections in photos
- Adjusting color, exposure, highlights, and shadows in your photos
- Removing unwanted parts of a photo
- The basics of working in layers and masking
- Adding text to photos
- Saving and exporting your photos
Who is this class for?
This class is for beginner levels of Photoshop users: i.e. those who are completely new to the application or who are struggling to learn its nuances.
Before taking this class, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating system. For example; you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from usb sticks and memory cards.
Skill level – Editing Beginner
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Photoshop installed (You do not need to bring your computer to the class)
Date – Thursday, May 27, 2021
Class Length – 2.5 hours 6:15 pm – 8:45 pm
You must be 18 years of age of older to attend this class.
Perfect Image Camera
1953 Fruitville Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601
We’re located in the Foxshire Plaza on Fruitville Pike where there is ample parking in the shopping plaza’s parking lot right in front of the store!
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are limiting class size to no more than six people per class and two people per 6 foot table. Instructor and students will be required to properly wear a face covering throughout the entire class. Tables, chairs and gear (if applicable) are cleaned between each use.
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to Adobe Photoshop
May 27, 2021
6:15 pm - 8:45 pm