Event Phone: 7173973019
Mastering the intricacies of post-processing can raise the level of your photography and turn good photos into awe-inspiring imagery. Adobe Lightroom, the industry-standard software for organizing, editing, and presenting your digital photos makes your photography workflow, easier, faster, and more manageable.
In this classroom style setting workshop led by one of our experienced Lightroom educators, we’ll cover the basics in a broad overview of the major modules of this program’s expansive offerings.
- The Library & Map Modules: Importing images, managing collections, renaming files, keywording, view options, flagging images, facial recognition, and geo-tagging
- The Develop Module: Adjusting exposure, brightness & contrast, color correction, sharpening, noise reduction, white balance, cropping, using adjustment brushes, and how to use Lightroom CC’s panorama and HDR features.
Students must have a working knowledge of their camera and basic computer operation in order to get the most out of this course.
Please Note: If you do not already own a copy of Lightroom, we recommend that you download and install Adobe’s free Lightroom trial before attending this class. You can find it here.
Skill level – Editing Beginner
Instructor – Brian Evans
Equipment Needed – PC or Mac computer with Adobe Lightroom installed (You do not need to bring your computer to the class)
Class Length & Date – 3 hours (6pm – 9pm) Thursday, March 17, 2016
Perfect Image Downtown (Formerly Coe Camera)
220 North Prince Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Metered parking is available along North Prince Street in front of the store (Payments for metered parking ends at 6 pm.)
Off-street parking is also available in the nearby Prince Street Parking Garage (111 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603) or the Water Street Parking Garage on the street behind Coe Camera (220 North Water Street Lancaster, PA)
Prince Street Parking Garage
Water Street Parking Garage
On Street Parking Information
- Up to 7 days prior to the start of the class you can cancel with a full refund or reschedule for the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- From 6 days prior to 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds, but you can reschedule the same class from the list of available upcoming dates.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the start of the class there are no refunds or opportunities to reschedule without a new registration fee.
- If Perfect Image cancels the class for any reason participants can receive a full refund or choose to reschedule for a comparable upcoming class.
Intro to Adobe Lightroom
March 17, 2016
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm